Please select a a local chapter or IORC At-Large
Join IORC with our Annual Membership option! As a member of IORC you will be kept up-to-date with our work, have opportunities to advocate for yourself and community, and have voting rights to steer the direction of the organization. Every dollar of your membership goes toward creating a community-led sustainable future. You have the option of joining one of our local chapters or becoming an At-Large Member. When you join a chapter, a portion of your membership dues go directly to the member-driven initiatives the chapter is working on. Have questions? Give us a call at (208) 991-4451 and we’ll be happy to help!
Our Current Chapters:
- Portneuf River Council – Bannock County
- Weiser River Resouce Council – Washington & Payette Counties
- Visión 2C Resource Council – Canyon County
- IORC At-Large – Anywhere!
- *Coming Soon* – Magic Valley
PRC, WRRC, V2C, IORC At Large